Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bye For Now Sacramento!!


Having problems trying to do this on my smartphone. (I think it failed a couple of grades!!) But maybe this will work. Hunger strike has been moved to El Dorado County due to a huge unexpected financial issue. Because of that I can no longer afford to board my dogs so have had to relocate to my own county to attempt change. Hopefully the citizens of Sac that I ran across during my time there will continue fighting for this issue. Clearly its not easy, the press continues to keep the information from the citizens and that just contributes to the abuse. But history shows that the truth comes out eventually. Catholic Church, Penn State....and we all know Rosa Parkes was not the first black woman to give refuse to give up her seat on the bus. It's incredibly sad that the media continues to cover up this abuse but many believe they are controlled by the Govt so it stands to reason this is how they would handle it. Thanks to everyone that made my time there enjoyable. I have no computer right now but as soon as I get it up and running the dance video and pics of "Nikoli " (ha!) Will be put up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment